We can overcome our struggles and step into Kingdom reality. If you are eager to pursue God and discover the gifts and surprises that await every believer, perhaps it’s time to partner with me.
Here is my mentorship promises to you:
- You will know you are loved, valued, and honored.
- You will clearly have a plan and homework to help you grow in your faith and life.
- We will take this journey together in faith, hope, and love.
- I promise never to tell you to do anything. We will always ask Jesus to tell us what we need to know and what to do.
- We will look to Jesus and the Holy Spirit when seeking your highest and best for life because God’s plan is always the best plan. We can go to him, and he promises to be there for us. And I will always encourage you toward a personal connection with God first and foremost.
- We will ask questions and find our answers in the Word and through prayer.
- We will celebrate together as God meets you where you are and also where you are looking for him to come through now.
- We will pray together. An encounter is our aim for each session.
- Honesty, dignity, and confidentiality are at the core of everything.
- We will have a blast and enjoy each other and our Lord.
Personal faith mentorship is a solution if you feel:
- Stuck in stagnant faith
- Desire the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Hungry for greater depths of experience and knowledge of the Lord
- Want an increased awareness of God’s Presence daily
- Desire to hear God speak
- Desire to learn to pray powerful prayers and how to pray
- Or have unhealed trauma, pain or unforgiveness.
Three one-hour sessions that will push you forward in your faith, marriage and life. Each session is entirely focused on your individual faith-life and circumstances. Expect real, life-changing assignments and new faith practices that will grow your faith and move you into greater awareness and intimacy with the King.
Click here and select your first Topic. Scheduling is flexible and scheduled every three to four weeks to allow time to practice with tools and techniques.